Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rrrrrippping Yarn

Went to my Stricktreff last night and had lots of fun. Knitted away at my HSS and the more I knitted the more I realised that I didn't like the foot at all. So while I'm really happy with the leg and the pattern, its really baggy around the foot so off to the frog pond it goes again.


While at the stricktreff, I bought the most amazing sock wool from one of the girls. Its from the wolmeise and the colourway is Salamander. She reckons that its too dark and I reckon that it will make perfect Harry Potter socks for my swap partner.

Keeping this short today as I've loads to do.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I sent woll meisel an email and hope to buy some yarn from them. Have never seen it in person but the colors on the web site look fab.

Rachael said...

wollmeise ( rolling my eyes at my own slowness)

Unknown said...

I am jealous. i would love to have been there.