Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Me Silly

I got so many really nice comments both on the blog and on the socknitters group about my heart shaped sox. Also most of them asking for the pattern. So at lunch today, I played with excel and came up with a chart. Now I can't seem to post the thing. If I try to copy paste it, it comes up with a load of symbols and now I can't seem to convert it to a pdf document. How do other people manage it? More research is required, either that or a degree in IT which I definately don't have. I'm normally allergic instruction manuals. Colin, I'm with you all the way on that one.

AAAAAHHHHH. Life wasn't meant to be easy but tell that to someone who gives a s#@t!

1 comment:

Random Knitter said...

I use a free program called PDF4Free, this acts as a print driver, it is installed and pops up as an extra printer, you print your document and the content is written to a pdf file. I use this for saving info from people's blogs, the nice touch is that it preserves the original document name. Hope this helps, else email me at RandomKnitterSpinner at yahoo dot co dot uk