Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fixed - well almost

The broken Brittnays are almost fixed. I asked my sock group about them and loads of folks said to email them with the size of the needle, the problem and my mailing address. In a few weeks, I should get a new needle or 2. Cool eh? Will now be counting the days till I get my new needles.

Oh and while I was at it, I contacted Vogue Knitting about my barely recieved subscription and they're sending out the holiday season, winter and spring magazines to me again. If they don't arrive by mid June, I'm cancelling my sub and if anything nice is in them, then I'll be ordering from one of the german or uk suppliers. Not putting up with it. Don't think they ever sent out my mags to the new address.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Glad there going to send you some new ones. I have never tried these but I would like to as I much prefer bamboo to metal. Maybe I would like them.

Feel free to come over and help me eat all the brownies :-)