Thursday, May 10, 2007

BRB

Well......
As you can tell, I really am crap at this blogging thing. I have however been up to loads over the past few weeks, months, years, well months really. I've been to NL loads of times, I've been home, I've been to Belgium and for some of the time I've also been in Berlin which would make sence as I still live here. When I have been here. I've been inundated with visitors. That's also nice but doesn't leave you a lot of time for knitting. After this month, I get to sit on my bum for a bit which will be very welcome.

In the mean time and for the build up to the release of the new Harry Potter book, I've joined a Knit Swap and Knit-along thingie. The link to the blog is here

It should be a laugh and I hope to get a nice pair of HP socks out of it. I've no idea who my swap pal will be but I'm not fussed. Just hope they don't have HUGE feet.

OTN just now is a pair of socks for myself!!!!! Its the Aidleweiss pattern from Vogue Fall 2006 in MegaBoots Stretch in nice peacocky colours. Beat knitting plain vanilla socks all the time.

Berni's jumper is still on the go. Got the back and the front done, one sleeve finished and the other one to be started. Once that's done I just need to attach the sleeves to the body and then worry about the neck but think I'll do the i-cord cast off for that. Then I need to embroider a salamander of all things on the back of it..... Don't ask.

Better post my HP KAL and Swap questionnaire now.

No comments: