Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Service

I must admit that I love Loop in London. I ordered my needle case on Thursday and it arrived on Monday. I could only pick it up last night but I was soo happy that I did a wee dance at the post office. Well not quite but I almost did. The jitterbug sock yarn is even more gorgeous irl so and I'm kind of itching to wind it, knit it and wear it but I want to wait for my favourite socks book to come in. Mind you I did by the Genial Sock Workshop book and that's got some really nice patterns in it too. We'll see.

Anyway the good thing about www.loopshop.gb.com is that they sent me an advert with the rowan cotton jeans on sale. One of the girls at the stricktreff had been admiring mine so I sent the advert to her. It was such a good deal that I decided I wanted some too and well we ordered loads of the stuff. 40 balls in total. The didn't have enough of the hemp colour (now christened brombeerjoghurt by us as it looks like bramble yoghurt) for Sabine so we both got this. The colour is Jute. Well they' didn't have 40 of that either but 39 so I've ordered 39 and I should be able to make a jumper and matching hat out of my 21. It knits up really well and feels sooo nice. The competition is now on though as Sabine and I now have to make 2 completely different garments so that we don't look like we're doing a 'single white female' . Better go and do some work now or I'll get shouted at by Satlin (my new boss he's called Satlin as he's a cross between Satan and Stalin)

No comments: