Saturday, July 28, 2007

Murphy's still in town.

This post was originally supposed to be called 'return to rugby' however on trying to blog this morning I recieved a notification that my blog was locked due to the blog being a 'spam' blog. Now they're probably right about the content being rubbish, but spam? Must be the grammar police or something. So I've sent in my wee secret code or whatever its supposed to be and I'm now waiting not so patiently for them to unlock it so that I can post again. Seemingly I can save this a draft until some 'real' person reviews my blog and judges its content to be unharmful to the world. That may take some time.



I'll post my return to rugby pictures when I actually know that my blog is going to be published.



So thankyou very much Mr Spam-Prevention Robot. NOT

No comments: