Saturday, July 14, 2007

Finally


So I actually took a picture of something that I've finished. I'm very pleased with myself. Its the first time I've used 2 colours over 2 different fingers. It goes so much quicker than picking up one colour at at time. I can't quite get the 2 colour on 1 finger technique and to be honest I like this one a lot better anyway.
I'm now going to lie down for a while even though its 4pm on a Saturday afternoon. I have a slight ye olde wilde hangover again.
Oh but before I do crawl back into my scratcher. Someone gave us back the summer and there is a huge big bright warm thing in the sky again. Its nice :o)

2 comments:

Ulli said...

Phantastic. These socks look like so much work. But the result is worth it.

Unknown said...

Now, I really like these! Well done you. I must give FI socks a go!