Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Out of Office


I'll be off to Den Haag for a couple of days (work) so my knitting is packed and so is this. Its a birds nest smoke ring in Malabrigo Lace. Its really soft and its a pressie for a friend of mine. I hope she likes it. I really fancy one myself but I'm not sure about the way the colour has worked in. Also its a bit bright in this photo. the real thing has a purple burgandy note to it. I've got enough left to knit another one. Maybe this time with the pico edge. I got annoyed with the last picot edge and frogged it.


I'm not sure if the colours are any better in this close up. A wee bit but not much but maybe I should try without flash next time.

Well I'd bette get going. I've checked in on line so I don't need to get to the airport super early. I've got my pfauenauge clapotis packed and of course some extra yarn just in case I finish everything and have nothing to knit on the train to Paris. I'm going there on Friday. I'm not going for the romantic valentine's weekend for 2. No, I'm off to watch Scotland getting humped by France. Sorry, I'm off to watch Scotland play France at rugby....
Fingers crossed we do better than we did against the welsch.

No comments: