Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Blaaahhhh

My digi camera is definately knacked. It won't even switch on now and itsucks the power from the batteries in one foul swoop. I reckon there must be a short somewhere but I don't know the first thing about their circuitry so it looks as if we'll need a new one. I'm a bit miffed about it as the camera is only 3 years old. Hmph.

Also had a bit of a wierd experience today. I saw someone die. I don't know what happened beforehand but I could see everything from the office window. The paramedics were pumping away at their chest for a long long time then eventually stopped. For one moment I thought they had put the person into the recovery position but they hadn't, they brought out a sheet and covered them. I felt so sad for the person's family. It kind of made me think about mortality in general and my own health but I suppose that sort of thing makes you think about these things. Its automatic.

I will think about it some more before deciding to become a non-smoking, vegan vegetrarian, biologial, fitness feak. Just clean up my act a bit. I'll need to if I want to look good on the wedding day.

No comments: