Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ye Olde Wilde Hangover

Well it turned into a Wilde night after all. I am sooooo hungover today however I had so much fun that yes, I will do it all over again. Did Janis Joplin for a change and even managed to sing in key.

Met more new and interesting people which is always nice and got rained on big time. We had more thunder and lightning storms again. I know I'm scottish and that I'm used to a lot of rain but this was BIG rain. When I was a kid we went to the states for rather a long holiday. It was to see if maybe we wanted to live there etc. Anyway we were in Florida and I remember it raining so hard. This torrent of rain and then within 5 minutes the streets were dry again and too hot to walk on with your bare feet. Well the rain last night was a bit like that but there was no hot sunshine to dry it up again and no insy winsy spider.

In my hungover state I have not dared to pick up the needles but now that I'm feeling slightly human again, I just might. I need more food though too so I think I'll sort that out first.

No comments: