Friday, June 15, 2007

Bad Bunny


Look what my wee darling bunny did! She is very lucky that I couldn't catch her until I calmed down otherwise she would have been on her way to being a very pretty pair of grey furry gloves. I was in the middle of posting a comment on Rachael's blog about the gorgeous Wolmeise sock yarn which she bought and how jealous I was again when things started to go wrong (mental note, still have to post that comment) First I thought it was something to do with the internet provider etc etc however it was the bunny. Bunnies aren't too clever and don't tend to know if they're being punnished let alone what they're being punnished for so there was no point in shutting her up in her cage or witholding snoepjes (bunny sweeties) She just wouldn't have a clue. I also think my wee knabbleartist is a bit blonde even by bunny standards. Ach well the new cable cost €8 and I'm back on line and the bunny is still chewing cardboard which is better than cables I suppose.
I'm now almost finished the right front of my cardi. This is after frogging it twice. For some reason I got mixed up with the increase and decrease count and managed to screw things up but I'm back on track and now doing the neck edge decreases. Just 2 sleeves to go and then I can press and sew it. I was thinking of buying one of those mat things where one can pin out the knitted item then press it when I realized that I have about 40 of those folded up in my towel section of the cupboard. Duh!
Saw the most wonderful kitchen unit in a live auction which I might just bid on. Its about 4 meters long, over 2 meters tall and has 75 drawers in it. Yep you read correctly 75. Imagine how much of my stash I can get in that. Actually all of it and I'd still have drawers left over so I would have to increase my stash so that I could fill the drawers.
Off out for dinner now and then onto 'Ye Olde Wilde Karaoke' at the Oscar Wilde's Irish Pub round the corner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor bunny! or poor you really.

I had a dog who chewed thru my night lamp cable whilst I was sleep. How he didn't electrocute himself I do not know.